Melanie Davis-Sanchez, M.A.T.
CREATIVITY. INTERDISCIPLINARY. EFFECTIVE.
Melanie's teaching philosophy is that everyone should have the opportunity to attain a high quality education. She is an active advocate for this right because she always expects great things from every stakeholder. Her focus has always been to empower students to develop the ability to learn how to learn in their own unique way; it’s ok to be different
Melanie currently serves as an adjunct professor in Houston,TX. Melanie has earned her Bachelor’s degree in Art, concentration:Graphic Design from Louisiana State University-Shreveport, Master of Arts in Elementary Education, concentration: Critical Reading Skills from Centenary College of Louisiana; along with pursuant of an M.S. in English from Texas A&M University-Commerce.
- Literacy, Language, & Equity
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Language Acquisition
- ELPS Implementation for ESL/ELL
- Lesson Design
- Interdisciplinary Writing Instruction
- Critical Reading Interventions
- Consultation / Diagnostic Conversation
- 1:1 Teacher Planning
- 1:1 Leader Planning
- Online Coaching (Planning Teams)
- Keynote Speaker
- Customized Schoolwide Planning
- 3-Day Workshop
- 2-Day Workshop
- 1-Day Workshop
- 3-Day Site Visit
- 2-Day Site Visit
- 1-Day Site Visit
- Customized Curriculum Design (Maps, Calendars, Daily Lesson)